Seeking our new head for Communications
For our second phase of Spektrum (2019-2024), we are seeking our new Communication-Partner responsible for managing and directing project's internal and external communications. In this position, you will actively supervise public relations, create communication strategies, and you may serve as the key spokesperson and media contact for the organization eventually involved into public and private fundings.
What we look for:
• Ideally you must be a cultural entrepreneur; with a strong background in Communication or Science Communication with an understanding to key fields such as marketing, content making, social media management, general promotion and dissemination.
• You are an entrepreneur who is challenging the opportunity of expanding the current state of the organization into new sustainable trajectories on building our incubator for art and science.
• You have already some experience in Communications with a visible portfolio.
• Cultural management or Communication degree is not mandatory but recommended.
• Excellent skills in writing and speaking both German and English required
What we offer:
• Co-ownership of a growing company based on collaborative activities and experimenting new sustainable models of setting up an alternative business based on critical understanding of artistic, cultural and societal mechanisms around the making of science and technology.
• A rich spectrum of active communities and a large international network of individuals, partners and organizations as fundamental resource to co-design strategies for horizontal development.
• An open and friendly environment where diversity and inclusion are the values for building a shared responsibility imprinted into concrete results.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org