For our second phase of Spektrum (2019-2024), we are seeking new partners to build together the future of our art+sci+tech project in Berlin. From an event venue we will expand in new territories of co-production of projects, new labs, education, research and residencies, service for cultural entities, public fundings and private tech sector under the organization of an open incubator for art. Spektrum will challenge the inclusion of our community method developed in three years of activities in building a new economic model of open participation into the process of creation and critical discussion around innovation.
What we offer:
• Co-ownership of a growing company based on collaborative activities and experimenting new sustainable models of setting up an alternative business based on critical understanding of artistic, cultural and societal mechanisms around the making of science and technology.
• A minimum monthly wage that can increase according the growth of the business
• A rich spectrum of active communities and a large international network of individuals, partners and organizations as fundamental resource to co-design strategies for horizontal development.
• An open and friendly environment where diversity and inclusion are the values for building a shared responsibility imprinted into concrete results.
For further information please contact email@example.com
Our new Communication-Partner is responsible for managing and directing project's internal and external communications. In this position, you will actively supervise public relations, create communication strategies, and you may serve as the key spokesperson and media contact for the organization eventually involved into public and private fundings.
What we look for:
- Ideally you must be a cultural entrepreneur; with a strong background in Communication or Science Communication with an understanding to key fields such as marketing, content making, social media management, general promotion and dissemination.
- You like to challenge the opportunity of expanding the current state of the organization into new sustainable trajectories on building our incubator for art and science.
- You have already some experience in Communications with a visible portfolio.
- Cultural management or Communication degree is not mandatory but recommended.
- Excellent skills in writing and speaking both German and English required
The Lab-Partner is responsible for managing project activities and facilities of our makerlab (3D printing, laser cutting, DIY electronics, textile, body digitization) and our up coming wetlab (bio materials, DIY chemistry and physics). In this position, you will actively supervise research and development of tech+sci+art solutions, create educational strategies, and you may serve as the key role intermediating the research and production of our incubator to commissions coming from cultural institutions as well tech industry.
What we look for:
- Ideally you must be a technologist with a strong background in digital fabrication and a basic understanding to other hack-labs for Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- You are an entrepreneur who is challenging the opportunity of expanding the current state of the lab into new sustainable trajectories of creative technology.
- You have already some experience in Management of Making with a visible portfolio of projects and clients.
- Engineering Degree and/or Computer Science is not mandatory but recommended.
The Partner for the Visual Communication is responsible to create visual content for the communication design of Spektrum on graphics, print and web. Beside, he or she will be involved in the co-creation of new media projects applying innovative ideas and solutions in realization and presentations of products based on research conducted in our art incubator and community work.
- Ideally you must be a creative with a strong background in product and graphic design with a basic understanding to other art+sci+tech media.
- You are an entrepreneur who is challenging the opportunity of expanding the current state of the company into new sustainable trajectories of creative technology.
- You have already some experience in graphic design with a visible portfolio of projects and clients.
- Product or web design degree is not mandatory but recommended.