24 April | 18:00 - 22:00
Wir Brauchen Women VJs // VJ Women wanted! - part iii
- Date : Monday 27.02 // 18:00 to 22:00
- Cost: 40 euro
- Sign up: please complete this form if you want to join:
- Next editions: Part II - 27 March, Part III - 24 April, Part IV - 29 May
WHY A WORKSHOP DEDICATED TO WOMEN
The live video community is quite active in Berlin but we still miss women on stage! We know you are here, producing visual content and learning on your own. We propose you a creative and technical workshop with 4 sessions to improve your skills and to develop your live video set in a collaborative professional workspace. By joining the workshop, you also join an active community which meets in Spektrum every week in different creative and research fields dedicated to new medias and sciences.
WHO CAN JOIN THE WORKSHOP
Any woman interested in visual arts and live video performing. No previous knowledge is needed but fresh new VJS are also encouraged to join to develop their projects and to improve their skills. We encourage you to join the 4 sessions in order to have the complete workflow to develop your project, but you can also join one session dedicated to a specific topic, depending your interest.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO BRING
- Your laptop (Mac or PC)
- A mouse (yes, a mouse!)
- Installing the demo version of Resolume Avenue and the free DXV codec on resolume.com.
- Quicktime must be installed on your laptop
- If you use Adobe Premiere, After Effects and/or Final Cut Pro or any video / pictures Software, that's a good plus, but not a requirement
- Your personality and your ideas!
English - - German – on demand, with a bit of French.
A-li-ce (FR / Berlin), works as a VJ and as a video artist since 2005. Graduated of art school and university (Master 2 in video art theory), she performs in many audiovisual festivals (Mapping Festival (CH), Mira (ES), RoBOt Festival (IT), etc.). She also works as a video designer for theatre and teaches live video tools for 5 years in art universities and video institutions across Europe. website : http://a-li-ce.com