THE SOCIETY FOR NONTRIVIAL PURSUITS #331
Doors: 19:30 / Start time: 20:00
Entrance: 5-10 euro (up to your offer)
An evening with THE SOCIETY FOR NONTRIVIAL PURSUITS
Complex behaviors, whether in feedback systems, chaotic circuits, social systems and/or computer programs are fascinating objects of study. The Society for Nontrivial Pursuits (students, alumni and associates of the class Generative Art / Computational Art at UdK Berlin) explores the possibility spaces of such systems for experimental performance. They design, build and program their own audio/visual performance systems based on a variety of devices, sensors, analog electronics, and software synthesis, and use them in extremely diverse projects, often intended for performance contexts.
Participating artists: Astrid Kraniger, Federico Foderaro, Kathrin Hunze & Mengxuan Sun & Hannah Greifenstein & Dan Dansen, Isak Han, Klara Andersson, Anna Petzer, Nicolas Lefort, Haye Heerten.
- Anna Petzer: 52° 29’ 25.825” N 13° 21' 33.462" E
- Astrid Kraniger, Federico Foderaro: Muschel 17-87
- Kathrin Hunze & Mengxuan Sun & Hannah Greifenstein & Dan Dansen: Lonely Land
- Isak Han - Metal Machine Music; guitar feedback + video synthesizer
- Klara Andersson: A/V a little performance with the stethoscope and the synthesizer + tube amp.
- Nicolas Lefort, Haye Heerten: Future Archives
If you are not able to attend, you can follow the livestream (and see livestreams of earlier evenings) at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFRw4fgQb7dqRXuZ5lxwi3g